The Abicana webstore
|Products for both sexes to increase sexual excitement, satisfaction and potency, and to optimize reproductive physiology. Help for problems in the stomach, blood circulation, muscles, joints, skin and other areas. Nautural anti-aging drugs.|
HOW TO GET SLIM - MEANS TO REDUCE
Back to main meny with presentation of all types of products and information
Many more articles about health and fitness here
For products to help loose weight, give energy and counteract fatigue, please see further down - fat metabolizers, appetite reducers like Hoodia gordonii, acai berry, carbo and fat blockers. Also products against hypothyroidism, edema, bad digestion and heart problems
HOW TO GET SLIM - MEANS TO REDUCE WEIGHT
The reason why a person is over-weight, usually consists of several factors. To successfully achieve a goal of weight reduction, you must attack every factor that have made you over-weighted and that are maintaining your over-weight. Here are the things you can do summerized.
1. Eat less fat
If you eat much fat, you must reduce the daily intake of fat, to do so:
* Choose fat poor fish, fat poor meat/beef, chicken, turkey, mushrooms and other food sources with law fat content as the main components for dishes.
* Cut away visible fat from meat or other food sources.
* Do not add much margarine, butter or oil to your food.
* When you fry something, try to use as little fatty smear in the pan as possible.
2. Eat less sugar
If you eat much sugar, reduce your daily intake of free sugar, or bounded sugar as in flour, potatoes and the like:
* Do not add much sugar to your food.
* You may also need to consume less bread, potatoes, peas and beans, if you eat very much of it, but do not stop eating these kinds of food, since they contain valuable nutrients. However, use bread made of full corn.
3. Avoid excessive alcohol consume
Alcohol contains energy, and will be transformed to fat, if you consume too much of it.
4. Avoid preprocessed food with added and often hidden fat or sugar
Some food contains a great amount of hidden fat or sugar, especially fast food, snacks or preprocessed food.
* Therefore you should avoid eating much of products like: cakes, sweet drinks, snacks, chocolate, ice-cream or fast-food.
* You should also buy all the food you use in a natural form, and make your dishes yourself. Then you achieve an absolute control over the amount of fat and sugar in your dishes.
5. Eat less altogether, but do not starve yourself
Having reduced the amount of sugar and fat from your diet, you may fall to the temptation of eating more than before, because the new composition of your food does not satisfy your hunger. You should be aware of, and avoid this trap.
* When trying to loose weight, you should reduce the total amount of the food you eat.
* However, you should not starve yourself. To starve will only make you tired and sick, and then make you interrupt your efforts to get slim.
6. Eat regularly
Regular eating habits will give you a stable blood sugar level, help you control your appetite and normalize your fat burning physiology.
* You should eat three or four meals each day.
* Each meal should contain the same moderate amount of sugar and fat.
* Each meal should contain some protein sources like fish, meat, eggs, mushrooms or protein-rich seeds, and in every means be as nutritionally complete as possible.
7. Increase your daily physical activity
Physical activity increases fat burning and will help you control your appetite.
* Do some daily exercises of a kind that increases energy consumption: Jogging, cycling, swimming, ball play, skiing, and so on.
* Do also some exercises to increase your muscular volume, since muscles will burn fat, for example weight lifting.
8. Find some new hobby or interest
If you find yourself some new hobby or leisure activity, you will avoid boredom and the temptation to over-eat because you are bored. Try also to do interesting activities together with other people. The new activities will also give you less time to only sit eating.
9. You still need proteins and some fat and carbohydrates
Even though you should reduce the amount of fat and carbohydrates in the diet, you still need some fat. The fat in fat fish, nuts, almonds and sunflower is good for your health in moderate amount. Therefore you should have some of all of these food types in your diet. Variate between all these food types to get a mixture of several good fat types.
You also need carbohydrates as in full corn cereals and fruit, but without added sugar. Therefore full corn cereals, full corn bread, fruit and vegetables should be a part of your diet.
It is also necessary to consume enough proteins. Good protein sources are lean fish, lean meat, mushrooms, seafood and foul.
10. Eat healthy food to increase your fat burning capacity
A generally healthy diet with all needed proteins, vitamins, minerals, fibers, anti-oxidants and essential fatty acids will increase the ability to burn fat. You should also eat food in as natural a form as possible, and avoid industrially processed food and fat, like that fat found in margarine.
Eating healthy food will also help to get rid of excessive water trapped in the body, and also this will make you slimmer.
To read more about a healthy diet, please scroll down.
11. Bring your appetite under control
Many of the measures already listed, will also help you to control your appetite. If this still is difficult, this problem may be attacked by specific means:
* Daily meditation can help to relax your mind and gain control.
* Psychological counseling may be necessary.
" Herbal products to reduce appetite may help, for example Hoodi Gordonii.
12. What about the low carbo diets - the ratio between fat and sugar in your diet
The total mount of fat and carbohydrates combined, is a key factor in causing obesity, not fat alone or carbohydrates alone. In some weight loosing regimes, one is eating very little carbohydrates, and fairly much fat. In others one eats fairly much carbohydrates, and very little fat. The proponents of each type of regime claim that their approach helps the body to burn fat better.
Both types of regimes generally also recommend a higher protein intake.
Probably people are different, and react differently when trying to manipulate the diet in these ways. As a first approach, it is probably not wise to try such extreme approaches. However, if you have brought your eating habits under control, and still not achieved a satisfactory result, you can try to manipulate the fat/carbohydrate ratio to see if this will help. But do not stop consuming fat or charbohydrates altogether. You will always need some essential fatty acids in your diet and some useful carbohydrates called glyconutriens.
There is also a serious concern that a high fat diet will increase the chance og getting heart and circulatory problems. Experts disagree about this point. If you choose to try a high fat regime you sholuld avoid great amount of saturated fat and great amount of unsaturated omega-6-fat, and base much of your fat consume upon mono-unsaturated fat and omega-3-fat.
13. Get sleep during the whole night
You should should get sleep during the whole night. Night waking has proven to regulate down the the total 24 hours bodily activity, and is a causal factor of over-weight.
14. Avoid night eating
You should also not eat during the night. Meals during night has a greater tendency to be converted to fat.
15. Use of herbs and herbal preparations to ease weight loss
The spices cayenne and ginger have proven to speed up the metabolism. Cayenne also increases the blood flow in tissues. These effects then accellerate the burning of fat and sugar, and can help the slimming effort. Cayenne also helps to regulate an abnormal appetite. It is therefore wise to include these spices in your daily cooking.
Coffeine and coffeine-like compound in many herbs also speed up the metabolic break-down of fat and sugar. A moderate consume of coffee or tea can therefore also help the slimming process.
The herbal ingredient Pinnothine form the south Asian tree Pinus Coreanensis and the herb Hodia Gordonii from Africa has proven to regulate down an excessive appetite.
There are many herbal preparations on the market containing the mentioned and other herbs to help slimming, and using such a preparation during the weight loss project, can be of help.
Herbal preparations can have one or more of these effects: Increased fat or sugar burning, increased vigour and ability to be active, reduction of appetite, reduced fat or sugar uptake from the intestines.
Herbal preparations that reduce appetite, or preparations that reduce the uptake of sugar and fat from the intestines should be used only a limited period and within recommanded doses. Also herbal products to increase fat and sugar burning may be recommanded for use only a certain period, and within certain doses.
16. Pharmacological medicines to ease weight loss
Historically amphetamine and several amphetamine derivates has been used to speed up fat burning and to lower the appetite. Due to the chance of getting addicted and other dangerous side effects, amphetamine itself and several of the derivates are by now illegal for this purpose.
Legal amphetamine-like compounds to ease weight loss on the market today are: Phentermine, diethylpropion, phenidmetrazine, benzphetamine, sibutramine, rimonabant, oxyntomodulin and fluoxetine hydrochloride (Prozac). These preparates work mainly by reducing the appetite, but some of them also increase the metabolic activity.
Such preparates are generally recommanded to use only a short period, and within strict doses, since they still have some of the side effects of amphetamine.
17. Do not over-consume salt
Too much salt in the food is not good for the circulatory health. Salt also binds water in the body, and contributes to excessive water or edema in the body tissues. Reducing salt consume will help get rid of this water and also this will reduce the weight and fat apparence.
Getting rid of the edema will also make the body more capable to get rid of the excessive fat stored in the body.
18. Doing yoga exercises
Some persons report that regular yoga practice has helped them to loose weight. Yoga can make the body work better in every aspect, and it is therefore probable that yoga also will increase the methabolic activities and thereby help to get rid of excessive fat.
It is even more probable that yoga will improve the fluid circulation in the body, and thus help to reduce also excessive water deposits in the body.
About low carbohydrate diet as a slimming method
If you think about loosing weight and possibly also improve your general health with a low carbohydrate approch, you must do it the right way to avoid the downright opposite result or even make hazard to your health. Here are some useful advices.
THE BASIC PRINCIPLES OF LOW CARBOHYRDATE DIETS
All types of diets is based on a reduction of the total amount of energy you consume. That means that you must either reduce the amount of carbohydrates or the amount of fat or both. You must therefore eat less than before.
By the low carbohydrate approch you radically reduce the carbohydrate consume. You still need some energy, and 80 % of that energy shall come from intake of fat according to the typical resceipts. You shall also have a high consume of protein.
If you have a diet with nearly no fat consume in the first place, you will need to increase the consume of fat somewhat when you radically reduce the consume of carbohydrates.
The diet must also contain enough diatary fiber, vitamins and minerals. The fat you consume should be a mix of monoi-unsaturated fat, poly-unsaturated fat of the type omega-6, polyunsaturated fat of the type omega-3 and only moderate amount of saturated fat. No fat in your diet should be chemically altered in any way.
Your diet should also be such that your blood sugar level is moderate and nearly constant all the time. Such a diet is said to have a low glycemic index. By basing most of your energy need on fat, you achieve much of this goal, since fat is only slowly converted to sugar. The carbohydrates you consume must be from natural unrefined sources to further complete this objective, since such carbohydrates are taken up slowly. Eating 3 - 4 equally meals of moderate size every day will also help.
HOW TO PRACATICALLY ACHIEVE THIS WITH FOOD SOURCES
To achieve this, you stop adding sugar in your food and stop consuming premade dishes or drinks with added sugar. You shall also only have a law intake of food with a high starch content, like potatoes, cereals, bread, peas or beans. The amount you still eat of these food sources shall be unrefined and also otherwise natural.
Much of your diet shall be based upon food rich in proteins and unsaturatede fat like: fat fish, nuts, almondas, flax seeds and sunflower seeds.
You can also consume some food rich in proteins, saturated fat and cholesterole like fat milk, fat diery products and fat red meat but do not let these be a major part of your diet.
Fat added to your meals should mainly be of the mono-unsaturated fat type found in olive oil. You should avoid adding much butter which containes saturated fat or much oils containing omega-6-fat like soy oil or corn oil to avoid getting a bad fat mix.
You shall however not take in too much fat either. Therefore you must solve the rest of your need for proteins with lean fish, lean meat, poultry, mushrooms, lean milk and lean diery products.
You must also eat good amounts of vegetables and some fruit to get enough dietary fibers, vitamins and minerals. Even though fruit is sweet, you will hardly get too much carbohydrates from a moderate consume of fruit.
You should not at all use margarine or other sources of chemically altered fat. Avoid sweet drinks, snacks and cookies since these products contain a lot of added sugar and often the worst form of fat. Make all your dishes yourself from unprocessed food sources, since you then have full controle of the types of nutrients you consume.
POSSIBLE BENEFITS WITH THIS DIETING APPROACH
Some people report that it is easier to loose weight with this approach, but scientific investigation is so far not conclusive about this claim. It is not clear exactly why this slimming approach shall work better for some. Possibly it is only because it makes some persons feel full and satisfied earlier and longer and therefore eat less with this approach. But possibly the approach also results in a higher rate of fat burning.
If you have tendensy to freeze on limbs you might feel warmer and thus more comfortable by eating a higher amount of fat.
The approach can be good for people in a pre-diabetic state and help to stabilize the blood sugar content for persons suffering from diabetes. It can possibly be used as a major treatment modality for diabetes type 2. The diet may thus allow diabetics to gradually reduce the dose of insuline.
POSSIBLE HAZARDS WITH LOW CARBOHYDRATE DIETS
Many experts are of the opinion that a high amount of fat in the diet is dangerous for the health, regardless of what type of fat you consume. This danger may however not be there if you consume the right combination of fat types.
It is however difficult to have a high fat consume with the right mix of fat types. If you eat much fat meat and much fat diery products, you will get too much saturated fat. If you eat much eggs you can get too much cholesterole. You will then probably increase your risk for heart and circulatory disease if you are predisposed.
You should monitor your cholesterole level well when using this diet approach, and go back to another type of diet if it elevetes or if you get worse symptoms of circulatory disease.
Diabetics that begin a low carbohydrate approach can experience a dangerous drop in blood sugar levels. To avoid this one must begin gradually, monitor the blood sugar level well and adjust the dose of insuline to fit all the time.
It takes longer time for the body to mobilize fat and use it for work than carbohydrates. A low carbohydrate approach can therefore reduce your ability to do physical work or to exercise, especally the first weeks. The body tend however to adjust to the new main energy source, so that most persons regain the working ability after some time.
Fat contains more energy than carbohydrates. If you do not manage to reduce the amount of food you eat well enough, you can get the opposite result and actually get fatter with this approach.
To read more in depth about causes of over-weight and slimming methods, please scroll down.
Products to help reduce weight and get a slim body
The following products are preparations of herbs, minerals and vitamins that have proven to increase fat and sugar burning, regulating down an excessive appetite or otherwise help the slimming process. Please click on the links to learn more about the composition and effects of the products.
Help to remove fat - Promera-sports/capsi-blast - This product stimulates your body to break down and remove fat, and the energy yielded helps you to keep you warm and excert vital actions during work and sport activities
Please click here to find this and other good products from ProMera Sports
Help to increase your metabolism and thereby eliminate fat on your body - This product helps to increase your metabolism so that fat gets taken away and the energy in that fat will be able for you to increase your activity level, which will make you eliminate even more fat. It also regulates appetite to a lower level.
THYAX - Help for reduced thyroid function and
weight gain caused by this - other common symptoms are fatigue, depression,
constipation, sugar craving
- The condition can cause a
lot of symtoms, even though you do not necessarily have all od them. Besides the
mentioned symptoms, sluggish thyroid can also cause: Coldness in hands/feet/ears, low blood pressure,
yellow hand color, dry skin and hair, poor memory, decreased blood circulation, itching or rashes, low metabolic rate. This natural drug stimulates the function of the thoroid
gland and furnishes materials that the gland uses to make the thyroid hormons.
Click here to buy or learn more: Thyax
Slimming tea - to help slimming by helping you get rid of excessive water and waste substances
- An over-weight person usually
do not only have too much fat, but tend also to have too much water and waste
substances in the body tissues. Furthermore, when one looses fat, the fat cells
tend to replace the fat with water in the first place. To get effectively slim
this excessive water must also get out. This product has the aim of helping you
to rid yourself of excessive tissue water and waste deposits.
ProShapeRx - helps slimming by lowering a too high appetite, by partly blocking uptake of
calories, by increasing fat burning and by enhancing bodily activity
- The slimming effect of this
natural drug originates from four main principles: Decreasing of a too strong
appetite, lowering uptake of starch from the intestines and storage of fat,
stimulating fat metabolism so that you burn and eliminate more fat and making
you feel more vital so that you increase your physical actiities.
Carbohydrate blocker o help you lose weight- This product blocks some of the fat and carbohydrates from being absorbed from the digestive tract. It also helps to reduce the craving for sugar and to regulate down the blood glucose content.
Help to normalize the appetite with the herb Garcinia cambogia
- The herb Garcinia cambogia has shown to be an effective appetite reducer
and helper to bring out the energy you have in your body for activity. Through
this link you can buy this product and find many other hoodia products.
ACAI BERRY PRODUCTS - enregize, help to burn fat, improve circulation health and more
- Acai berries may help you to gain energy, burn fat and thereby loose weight. They may also help with the health for the
circulatory system. The berries are also rich in anti-oxidants. Through this
link you can buy this acaii product and many others. There are products in the
form of powdered berries, berry extracts and capsules. Acai is often recommended
to be used together with colon cleanse for maximum results. through this link
you can also find colob cleanse products.
Devices to let you monitor your weight, your fat amount and your body fat percentage
If your slimming efforts are succesful, you do not only loose weight. You also
get a lower fat content and fat percentage in your body. Here are devices that
let you monitor the fat content of your body. Fat content can be measured in BI
(Bioelectrical impedance), that is the resistance your body works against
current. The greater fat content, the greater is the BI. It can also be measured
in BMI (Body mass index). Body mass index is calculated from the weight
and height of a person. It can also be measured in fat percentage. Of
cource can also the weight of your body fat be found out, but that is not
important in itself. It is the ratio of fat towards other body contents that is
Products to help for diseases that causes excessive weight or otherwise are weight-linked - for example hypothyroidism, edema and problems in the blood circulation
EDEMA - capicette
- Edema is an acumulation of fluid
in the whole body and parts of the body and this causes swelling of body areas
and excessive weight. This over-weight do not consist of fat, but of water. Capisette facilitatesm the normal blood and lymph flow and reduces
inflammation and thereby works against edema.
Please click here to learn more or buy - Capicette
EDEMA - Pycnogenol
- Pycnogenol is a anti-oxydative extract from
the French marine pine tree bark that has shown good effect against edema, inflammatory processes and degenerative changes.
COLON CLEANSE PRODUCT
- A thorough rinsing of the colon for all stuck waste and a connected rehabilitation of the microbial flora in the colon and of the digestive function, will often effectively help slimming. This 10 day colon wash and rehabilitation cure provides this cervice.
HIGH CHOLESTEROLE LEVELS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND POOR CIRCULATION - Restorol
- Reduces the levels of blood cholesterole and
especially the bad complex of protein and cholesterole LDL (low density lipoprotein). These
and other effects will help reduce blood pressure
and improve circulation.
Click here to buy or learn more: Resterol
Supplement to help you maintain the right blood pressure level
- These tablets are formulated to benefit the cardiovascular endothelial, to strengthen the heart function, to ease blood flow, to defense the cirulatory system against antioxidants and thereby help to maintain a normal blood pressure.
MINERALS AND VITAMINS to help for high blood pressure - Research projects sugest that the minerals magnesium, calcium and potassium helps against high blood pressure. To find supplements of minerals and omega-3-oils, please click here
CONGESTIVE HEART FAILUR - Aventrol: By congestive heart failur the heart pumps ineffectively due to destroyed heart tissue. The circulatory system then gets congested, giving breathing trouble, edema and general lack of oxygen. Aventrol may help to stimulate the work of the heart, to normalize the heart tissue structure and thereby reduce these problems.
Click here to buy or learn more: Aventrol
VARICOSE VEINS - ointment to apply onto the skin to treat vericose veins
- This topical formula helps the blood circulation to work
more effectively, so that the pressure in the vains decrease and the blood flows
more easily through the veins. It also stimulates venous tissue repair. These two
combined effects are helpful against varicose veins.
Diabetes mellitus type 2 -
Glucose M2: A product formulated to
enhance the body's ability to regulate the blood sugar level.
Please click here to learn more or buy - GlucoseM2
Other products for personal style and health
General medical store
- Sometimes weight problems creates needs for special
nursing equipment and daily life support. In this shop you will all kinds of
equipment for nursing and to make the daily life easier for people suffering
from physical impairments.
Verseo - products for bodily comfort, relaxation, slimming, cellulite reduction
and more, including contouring and firming body wraps
- In this store you find many smart products for rejuvenation, regeneration,
detoxification of the skin, digestive system, muscles, joints and hair. You also
find spa and massage products for pleasurtable and relaxing body treatment.One particular product series are wraps to apply around body areas with ingredients that detoxify and give the area a slimmer and firmer contour.
BODYBUILDING AND SPORT SUPPLEMENTS - also slimming aids and natural drugs against health problems
- At this site you can find a huge inventory of products to help grow muscles, give you better condition, stimulate your performance and give you energy for your training.
The store also has a huge inventory of slimming products. If you search for some specific product to help your weight reduction, there is a good chance of finding it here.
You can also find products to enhance general health and prevent disease, like vitamins, minerals and anti-oxydants. There are also many products aimed for help by specific conditions. The inventory vary from time to time, but you are likely to find something to help by conditions as: Arthritis and rheumatism, muscle and joint injuries, brittle bones, urinary tract infection, yeast infection, acne and skin conditions, aging symptoms, allergies, asthma, hay fever, angina, cholesterole problems, heart insufficiense, hypertension, attention deficit disorder, anxiety, depression, carpal tunnel syndrome, cronic bronchitis, chronic cough, chronic fatigue syndrom, colds and flu, intestinal inflammations, constipation, hemorrhoids, stomach trouble, diabetes, hypothyroidism, edema, menstrual problems, prostate problems, fibromyalgia, hair loss, herpes, otitis, hair loss and much more.
SKIN CARE and skin medicines of all kind - please click here - Products for general skin care and against most skin ailments: Skin aging, acne, scars, rashes, sun-damage, cellulites, thin skin, edema, miscolored skin, rosacea, psoriasis, and more.
PRODUCTS AGAINST SEXUAL PROBLEMS and items to make a good
sex life even better - for women and men
- Here you will find products to help you get better lubrification, help for
anatomical problems with your genital organs, items to help you get better
erections, products to enhance your sexual drive, products to increase the good
feelings in your sexual body parts, medicines to enhance your fertility,
your semen production or semen quality.
Products for men and women to improve sexual potency, abilities and satisfaction - please click here
To find more innovative medicines
More cosmetic products
Natural products to prevent disease
Products to improve sexual life
SOME MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OVER-WEIGHT AND SLIMMING METHODS
WHAT IS AN EXCESSIVE WEIGHT
Maximum 20 - 25 per cent of the weight of a person should be fat. With a greater percentage of fat on the body, one is over-weighted.
However, a person can also have chronic excessive water gathering in body parts, a condition called edema. Also this condition can make a person thick and appearing fat.
These two components of obesity often exist side by side, and are to some extend enforcing each other. A treatment regime against over-weight must address both these components.
Since it is the percentage of fat that defines over-weight or over-fatness, one cannot just relay on the apparence of the figure to decide whether a person is over-weighted or not.
One can measure the volume of the body by immerging the person in water, and then calculate the physical density by dividen the wight with the volume. Since fat is lighter than the rest of the body, a physical density smaller than a certain value indicates over-weight.
A simple method to assessing the weight state, is taking a skin-fold on the stomach between two fingers and measure the thickness of the tissue one grabs between the fingers If the fold is thicker than 2,5 cm, a person is probably over-weighted.
Also comparing the size proportion between body parts can give a hint. If the midt has a greater circumference than the hips, also the person probably is over-weighted.
THE CAUSES OF EXCESSIVE WEIGHT
If you eat more nutrients containing energy than you need for your daily activities, for the internal processes of your body, and for the burning process that maintains the body temperature, the excessive nutrients can be transformed to fat and stored in the fat depots in your body. The causes of this occurring, and thus of overweight, are one or more of these factors:
1. Consuming too much fat: Fat is the most energy-rich nutrient, and over-consume will cause the excessive fat consumed to be deposited in the body.
2. Consuming too much sugar, starch or other carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are also important energy sources. Over-consume of carbohydrates will cause the excess to be converted to fat and stored in the body.
3 Consuming too much alcohol: Also this substance contains energy, and excessive consume results in fat stored in your body.
4. Consuming too much of preprocessed products: Products made ready to eat or drink, usually have added and often hidden fat or sugar, for example: Sweet beverages, cakes, ice-cream, fast food and snacks.
5. Eating too much altogether: Perhaps your food is not fat- or sugar-laden, but you simply eat too much altogether. Also protein will be converted to fat if it is overconsumed.
6. Irregular eating: If you eat much at one time, little at another time, consume huge doses of sugar at some times, no sugar at other times, or eat at irregular intervals, you can get an uncontrollable appetite, a swinging blood sugar level, or an abnormal metabolism. These physiological problems may make you deposit fat in your body.
7. A still sitting life: If you do not move very much in your daily life and do not exercise, you will burn little fat and sugar.
8. Boredom in your daily life: If you do not have much hobbies or leisure activities, or you isolate yourself from other people, you may suffer form boredom, and excessive eating may be your way of getting entertainment.
9. Decreased fat burning capacity: The body has some capacity of burning some extra amount of sugar or fat. This capacity may be decreased because of lack of vitamins and minerals, and because of an unsound diet.
10. An abnormal appetite: You may feel an abnormal appetite that urges you to eat far more than you need. This abnormal appetite may originate from psychological causes, an unsound diet or lack of exercise.
11. Being awake during night: The habit of being awake during night has proven to be a cause of excessive weight. Night time waking reduces the over-all 24 hours activity of the body.
12. Night time eating: Fat and sugar in meals taken in during night are in greater extend converted to stored fat than nutrients from meals during the day. Therefore night time eating can contribute to over-weight.
ANALYZE YOUR OBESITY PROBLEMS AND MAKE A WEIGHT LOSS PLAN
Before beginning your weight reduction program, go through all obesity causing factors listed above, to find out what factors contribute to your over-weight problem. Go down to details. For example: If you find you consume too much sugar, find out the exact food types contributing to your excessive sugar consume. Write everything down.
With the performed analysis in hand, make a plan for your weigh reduction. Decide a goal for your weight. Decide one or more measures for each component contributing to your problem. Write down your plan.
Having made your plan for your weight reduction, the time has come to carry it out. After each week, go through the points in your plan, and evaluate how well you did. Also check your weight. Write down for every point in your plan how well you did.
WHAT IS A HEALTHY DIET
Here are the most important properties of a healthy diet summerized.
* Eat as natural food as possible, avoid food that has been heavily cooked, heavily fried or chemically processed. Natural food has its content of protein, vitamins minerals and anti-oxidants intact, and these are necessary for the fat burning abilities.
* Each meal should contain enough proteine of high value. Sources of such proteine is fish, poultry, mushrooms, lean meat and low fat diery products. Eggs are also a very good source of proteins and many other valuable nutrients. Eggs contain much cholesterole, however, so avoid eating too much eggs.
* Eat some raw fruit and vegetables to each meal, since these contain vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants you need.
* You may benefit from supplements of vitamins, minerals, herbs, anti-oxidants, as these will make your body more capable of burning fat.
* Even though you must eat just little or moderate amounts of fat, you will need some fat in your diet. The little fat you use in your diet, should be a blending of mono-unsaturated fat, omega-3-unsaturated fat and omega-6 unsaturated fat, and with only little saturated fat and cholesterole. Chemically altered fat, so called trans fat should be avoided alltogether.
To achieve this, the fat you get should come from sources like olive, peanuts, canola, fish, nuts, almonds, sun-flower, flax seeds or oils made from these sources.
Combine or variate between all these sources of good fat, not just one of them. Then you will get a good balance between mono-unsaturated fat (olive, canola, almonds and peanuts), poly-unsaturated fat of the omaga-3-type (fish and flax seeds) and poly-unsaturated fat of the omega-6-type (sunflower, nuts).
Many people use only soy oil for cooking and frying, or palm oil. This is dangerous because you then will get too much omega-6 fat. Omega-6 fat also easily degenerate by heating and convert into harmful substances. By using only palm oil you will get too much saturated fat.
* Avoid fast food, snacks and cookies. These are also ofte cooked using olive oil, palm oil or trans fat, and typically contain very much fat or sugar.
* Consume whole cereals or bread made from whole unrefined cereals.
Pageswith even more information about over-weight, obesity and diet programs
General knowledge about over-weight and slimming
How to get slim - some simple slimming instructions - please scroll up
Principles of natural weight loss products
Health risks form obesity and metabolic syndrome
About herbs that can help reduce excessive appetite
A survay of weight loss methods
Diet programs and obesity cures on the market - a survey
About over-weight in children
About physical and social causes of over-weight
What is good and bad fat